It has been a while now since Mesozoica started development and there is still only a demo. This has peeved many people, our development team among them – but if we could conjure up silver like magic we’d never have gone to Kickstarter. We are working very hard to deliver the Early Access this year and will keep working hard but… if you’ve followed Mesozoica for a bit, you’ve probably heard some of these before:
(By the way, we love you all but there’s no harm in having fun, right?)
- Our models don’t have enough feathers. For example, we didn’t add quills to the human visitors. We all know how much you love feathers.
- Max took all the money years ago. He is really living on a yacht out in international waters.
- After a long internal discussion, we have decided to include pay to play card packs. If the Jurassic Park mobile game can get away with it, why can’t we?
- This is all really a super duper well planned scam. This game is never going to come out so why do we keep paying attention to it?
- The Meso team is going silent again. We decided we need to focus on skins and keep them hidden from the community or else Ryan would blow up.
- Our skins are not realistic enough. Why let people pick skins that do not look like they would exist?
- Robert’s models are shrink wrapped and are not defined enough. That Rex model has too much fat on it.
- ‘Hold on to your butts’ & ‘Soon’ are words you never want to hear ever again from Mesozoica, so… is the release for the Early Access already close?
- Robert’s Dakotaraptor model is inaccurate. Even though he was commissioned to create the first model by the Paleontologist who discovered it.
- Everything is a secret. There is no in-game content at all. The next demo will just be a slideshow of Matthew making funny faces.